Photobucket

Friday, October 2, 2009

Vacation Friday - Ponce, Puerto Rico

Okay ya'll!  I am trying to regain my composure and return to my usual blog postings. 

So, I know it has been a while now...but, we need a vacation, no?  I know I do, so bon voyage!

I would like to visit Ponce, Puerto Rico


My good friend, Juny, will be going back to the place of his birth for his final resting place.  His soul will be set free.  In a gorgeous city.

I wish I could take that trip with him....
A city view of Ponce

Historic House


One of many shoppes...

The Japanese Gardens

Forest view

Ponce's Carnaval

What I wouldn't give to walk that pier with June, one more time.




Town Square at night


And I wish I could watch this sunset with him...

A special place.  A special person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...