Photobucket

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Praying for My Honey

It almost seems unreal writing this post considering how trying and sad our last two years have been...

But, my mom told me today that my grandma, Honey, took yet another fall.  Over the last 5 or so years she has broken BOTH hips, which at 89 years old, getting through that is impressive in its own right.  She has also broken a collar bone.  Broken an arm.  Fractured a vertebrae in her back. 

And now has broken her neck!!!  After another fall.  All of these breaks have resulted due to a fall.

All of this on top of losing her second husband.  Burying her brother.  Her son.  And a grandson.  All within about a two year span. 

Bless her heart.

I ask all of you to lift my Honey up in prayer!

At this point, x-rays are pending to see if surgery is inevitable.  Thay cannot take the chance of the fractured bone penetrating her spinal cord, which would result in paralysis from the head down.

We are hoping and praying for the best.  And ask that you please do the same.

Here are my favorite pictures of my Honey and my Layla Bug!!!




Easter 2008

UPDATE: 
Honey does not need surgery!!! 
We are beyond thrilled and are waiting to learn what exactly comes next. Please continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...