Photobucket

Monday, October 5, 2009

My Art

Hi all new visitors! 

I am expecting a jump in my little ole blog traffic since I have donated my crafty services to the wonderful being behind Baby Makin' Machine Blog! 

She is raising money and awareness for the March of Dimes, a wonderful organization I have supported for a large majority of my life.  As a Dorothy Keck dancer for many years, groups of us would dance at The March of Dimes Annual Gala in San Antonio, Texas to raise money.  To learn more about what Baby Makin' Machine Blog is doing, click here to join in!

I have offered a piece of my art work for one lucky raffle winner!  Customized at their request.  So you can get an idea of what types of art work I create, below are just a few...











I have donated one small customized name sign, as seen above for Aiden and Kaitlyn. 

Feel free to contact me at melifaif@yahoo.com if you would like a personalized, customized name sign by me, Meli! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...