Photobucket

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Twenty Questions



I am taking one from Fat Mum Slim again.  I adore her fun blog, and I am having a hard time concentrating right now and this does not take TOO much thought process.

1. Show us the inside of something cute.

That would be my daughter inside my house!

2. What's the last homecooking you had?

Alfredo shells, with breadsticks!  (Mine did not look as good. Just an FYI.)

3. What do you miss?

Just some alone time.  Just me.  And my thoughts.

4. What makes you laugh often?
Other than all the goof-ups I make myself?  Yes, I can laugh at myself.
And I do.  Often.  Other than that...

...she does!

5. What's your favorite word?
Jovial

6. What are you trying to quit?

All things unhealthy for my soul!

7. What's your favorite commercial right now?
I have no clue.  Sorry.

8. Whose style do you dig?

Victoria Beckham.  Even at a field game she is put together!

9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...


10. What's the last craft you made?
I am still in the midst of it.
A canvas painting for my daughters room.


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got.
NO photo.  Sorry.  It was a box of Gymboree clothes.  Does that count?

12. Something you've got lately?

A LOT of stinkin' bills!!!!

13. What are you looking forward to?

Visiting with old friends.

14. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.

Please excuse this photo, as it is not the best shot.  It is the worst shot.
But, it IS the most recent. 
Captured by my sweet pea last night after her bath.
Oh!  That spot on my shirt?!? 
That is just from wet hugs from sweet pea.

15. Recent Favorite Movie?

Just getting around to seeing Alvin and The Chipmunks...I know, I know.
Pathetic is one thing that I am!  And proud of it.  But, the movie is cute.

16. Something you're working on right now?

Converting an antiquated accounting system into a new one.
Don't be jealous...

17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?
HA!  Me?  A movie?  HA!
This movie comes to mind...Girl Interrupted.

In all seriousness, those two actresses above would probably do me justice!
Winona Ryder

Angelina Jolie


18. What gives you goosebumps?

A lot of things do. 
Glorious singing.
Good story.
Love.
...
..
.

19. Share a new obsession.

Blogging!  Of course.

And photography. 
Lessons begin soon. So excited.

20. What's the meaning of your life?

Still trying to get that all figured out...

2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Great list. You are too cute, even after giving your daughter a bath! I still haven't seen Alvin and the Chipmunks...so don't feel bad. Love your blog background very peaceful and serene:)

Yakini said...

This list is so cute - i may have to "borrow" it for my blog! Hehe!

Btw, tried to leave a comment at the other blog and wasn't able to, for some reason. :-(

Do you have a blog button available for either blog? Would love to add you to my mommy blogroll!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...