Photobucket

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nursery Design Inspiration - Final Take

Some of you may know I have been trying to inspire my lil sis into deciding on a bedding and scheme for her nursery.  Well.  This is it.  My final suggestions. 

These are the fabrics and colors I would use for the:
Bumper
Crib Skirt
Accents
And perhaps work one into already made chocolate brown curtains.






And my mother may wish to make a quilt out of these same gorgeous fabrics. 

Or Lil Sis may want to use a fancy checkered minky dot blanket.
Personalized, no doubt.
Similar to this pink and brown one. 

She could even use pink and brown chenille for the checkers.
To tie in with the bedding a bit more.
And using the paisley fabric on the other side.
I think the green fabric ruffle would be a sweet touch.
Or if she decides to get a little more country.
...
..
.
I think accent pillows and other accessories could use
type of country chic flare!


She could easily use this for a fun little ruffle around the blanket too!

And for the cushion in Mama Addies Rocking Chair.

Adding ruffles with that funky pink and brown fabric!
Oh, exciting...


Now I am gonna just die if she doesn't go with this "theme."

I love this next idea oh so much.
It would add a darling feature to the room.
One that could be utilized as well.

A Rocking Horse.

Now I fell in love with this one.


How cute would she look with a brown bandana around her neck?

I think she is a tad expensive. 
And only comes from the UK.
As far as I know.




Behr's
Marsh Fern 420D-4

Of course I'll do custom letters for my baby niece!
Similar to these.



Here are just some quick ideas about art.






And this art print reminds my of my baby sister. And considering they live near a beach, this photo would be adorable sitting on her dresser, or next to her rocking chair!



..and daddy..
..just may have to..
..donate..
..one of his old worn out cowboy hats..
..to the decorating cause..


..and some old worn out cowboy boots..
..to sit next to the rocking chair..
..or door..
..I'll stop getting so opinionated..


..Or..
..you could just go ahead and purchase..
..what you know she'll want..
..later on down the line..



..happy deciding lil sis..
..I'm spent..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...