Photobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So blessed and thankful!

I suppose I should take a moment now to share just a few things I am truly blessed and thankful for!

I am thankful for...
My life. 



My God. 



My family. 




My job. 



My home.



My Layla. 



My friends. 



My Everyday!



(And my xanax.)


And you.  I am thankful for all of my blogger friends that I have "met" this year!  You have enriched my life more than I could have ever imagined! 

So I hope you and yours have a wonderful, terrific, stuffed-full-of-love kind of Thanksgiving!

So blessed and so thankful, indeed!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A BLESSED, HAPPY & WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING DAY! ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS WITH EVERYONE!

♥ LAYLA IS A CUTIE-PA-TOOTIE! ♥

Six divided by two..... said...

Have a blessed Holiday!!! Layla is sooo adorable!!! (xanax huh??) You are too funny!!!

JayJayGhatt said...

what a glorious post!!! Love it! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Mommy said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving!! Your girl is gorgeous! I love her dress :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...