Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Bad Case of Giggles...

WARNING: THIS POSTING MAY INCLUDE VERBIAGE THAT WILL MAKE SOME UNCOMFORTABLE.  PLEASE EITHER SKIP TO THE NEXT POST OR KEEP READING.  IT IS SOLELY YOUR DECISION.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you have an opportunity to listen to Houston's 104.1 KRBE - The Roula and Ryan Show, please do it.

Maybe you catch them online, here...

They crack me up.  And especially so this morning. 

I won't lie.  I am a radio jumper.  I jump from one station to the next.  Anything from rock to country to rap.  I am on it.  And I love them all equally. 



Anyway.  I am getting off topic.  The point of this blog is the discussion they were having this morning about "10 Things Men Should Embrace."  Or something like that.  I tried to find the exact topic, with no luck.

Something like, men should...

1.  Let their women take the wheel at times.  Let 'em drive!




2. Own a small puppy.  It expresses their sensitive-I can-take-care-of-something-tiny-like-a-baby-side. 



You catch my drift, right?



Excuse the picture.  I couldn't help myself!

So.  The next thing I hear is...Men should at least try...

3.  Yoga.  At least once. 


Of course all the men on the show started saying, "I don't know about that one, yada, yada, yada."

And Roula says, "Well, there are tons of pretty, fit women in tight clothes in there." 

And one of the guys shouts back, "Yeah, but then the men will try and do all of these complicated moves and they'll probably fart or something!" 

And I just burst out laughing!!! 



Yeah, kinda like that, but harder, I'm sure.

Anyway.  It totally happened to me and my girlfriend.  I forgot until this morning show converstaion.  Granted it was not in yoga class, but it was in Pilates.  More or less.  The same thing.



Soooo...

My girlfriend and I were going to Pilates class at the YMCA every week.  A new man entered the class and set his mat down in front of ours. 

We did not think much of it.  It was a beginners Pilates class, so there were always new people.

We begin.  Slowly stretching.  Everyone is all good.




So.  Then the strenuous part begins. 

Our legs are shaking.  Certainly his are.  When all of the sudden...




You guessed it!  He let one rip. 

I mean.  He, really.  REALLY.  Let one rip!  Poor guy.

Of course, everyone stayed silent.  Unfortunately, for him.  His was not.

But, it took every ounce of my being not to laugh out loud.

Call me immature if you want.  I just may be!



But.  At the time. 

It was funny.

And it still was this morning.

That's all.

1 comment:

Six divided by two..... said...

Hilarious!! Where you listening to Rhoula and Ryan?? I love them - especially the "Roses". ( Thought about doing it just to see... hmmm. No I'm kidding. You should add ...cook. If a man can cook- 10 chances to 1 he is close to his mother and can take care of himself. Awesome as always

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...