Photobucket

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Revisited

I know, I know.  I am always late.

Here are the snap shots from our lovely Halloween weekend this year.  Did you dress up?  What were you?  Or your kids?  Either way...I wanna see!!!!

Here is my fantastically wild child, Pebbles, aka Layla!  She has the stance of a tiger...crawling up mommas leg!  Silly girl...


Yes, I am a copy cat! 

And of course she fell asleep on the way to the Halloween par-tay!  But, it all worked out for the best because she woke up about 5 minutes before we arrived.  Ready to go...

Me and my mini-me!

Tinkerbell and Pebbles - ready to head out!

Can anyone guess who he is suppose to be??

Did anyone see The Hangover?
  
 Hilarious.
This is his beautiful wife.

One for the road.  Before we start...

Wait, how did she get those Skittles?? 

Mr. Clown eating a Reese's.

Pebbles blending into the patio chair!

And away we go....

We had a group of about 10 little ones...

But, they just don't get any cuter than this!

Every one went NUTS over our group!
And I went nuts over the candy selection!!!

That is one happy little trick or treater!

Patiently waiting her turn...

I know this face all too well.
That is what my mom would call, pardon my language,
a shit eatin' grin!

Two cul-de-sacs = a bucket full o' candy!

Ahhhh....
LIFE TASTES GOOD!!!

 Yes, indeed.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my she is just precious! Very pretty like her Momma. And her costume is oh so cute, lol.

The guy dressed from the Hangover cracked me up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...