Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

1st day craft show

Hey ya'll!  I just have a few minutes before I have to run out and do Day # 2 at the "Craft Show."  I use that word loosely, really.

Have you ever heard of the JBF Sale?  It is a Just Between Friends Sale, and you can read about them here!

So, myself and a friend of mine set up a 'vendor table' at the sale.  Technically, not a Craft Show.  But, so now you know.  If you even cared???

This is what our little area looks like.  You can tell we are NOT professionals at this yet.



I do all the art work.  Courtney does all the sewing.  Check out her etsy site here.  (I'm still working on mine...) 

I did that Addison name sign for her baby girl a few years back.  I forgot about it.  I am bad.  I forget to take pictures of my art work sometime.  That is not good.  Really isn't.







No orders yet.  A lot of interest.  So we shall see if this venture pays off.

Now...I'm off!!!  Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...