Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Two Kids...

What was suppose to be a re-shoot of a family photo session...

...from this.


Turned into another Mommy and Me Photo Shoot, like this...


...which is actually okay with me.

But, we were planning a family re-shoot.

My 31 year old big kid decided last minute, his hair needed a better cut. 

And he didn't want to "walk around in a park again." 

He suggested "studio pictures." 

Then this one.  Infamous for falling asleep prior to any big function...remember this?


Fell asleep, of course!

So, I was ready to take have my own personal photo session when little bit decided to join me last minute!

We shall see how the actual pictures turned out...it took her quite a while to warm up to Monica, and Marcus again.  Marcus was the lifesaver. Once. again. 

Thanks for the flowers, the rocks, the acorns, the music, and well, for just being YOU! 

As we were leaving I thought I would grab a few shots of Miss Layla all dressed up.  This is what I got!





Okay.  Okay! 

Looks like she is OV-AH Picture Day! 

And so am I.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IF IT'S NOT ONE THING... IT'S ANOTHER! HAHA! HOW FUNNY. WELL NOT FUNNY-FUNNY... BUT IT IS FUNNY HOW YOU CAPTURED THE PICS OF LAYLA. I MEAN WAS SHE REALLY LOOKIN AT YOU LIKE "I KNOW MY MOMMA AIN'T TRYIN TO SHOOT MORE PICS OF ME...PLS MAKE HER STOP...WHERE'S MY DADDY..."

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE OTHERS.
THAAAAANKS LAYLA AND RICHARD... GOTTA LUV'EM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...