Photobucket

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Funny, Isn't it?

I think it is quite humorous how a little crabby 2 year old can go from this...


To this...



All because some candy is involved. 

This is NOT good, people.  It is a candy obsession, I tell ya!  It. Is. Bad.

Totally blame her daddy!  I mean it!  I have evidence to support my claim.

Exhibit A:
Innocent 8th month old baby.
Daddy's hand with candy apple.
In hand.

Exhibit B:
Refer to Exhibit A.
Brain Connection.  Sweetness.  Love it.
Addiction Begins.

Exhibit C:
Refer to Exhibit A and B.
Withdrawal Symptoms Begin.


Told ya so!  It is all his fault.  I am not.  Repeat.  I am NOT embellishing this story.

But, I digress.

How come she couldn't ham it up for the camera?


I mean, the real camera.  Not mommy's.  Oh well.


It was shortlived anyway.  I got the death look that screams, "Please put the camera AWAY!" 


Apparently, she was not kidding.  Party pooper.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh Melissa, I have seen that middle picture in my own daughter one too many times.

Melissa said...

LOL, she is just too cute! How could you NOT give her some candy {kidding!}

Anonymous said...

girrrrl... i use to get played when the kids were younger, too. just like this. for the love of some dern candy... when all i wanted was some cooperation here! just smile for mommy and the cameraaaaa...

again thaaaaanks daddyyyyyy for introducing candy to the babyyyy... haha!

it's funny just by looking at the pics... but i know how it can really be when you have to actually deal with it at that moment. haha! i remember... again... loves it! these are things u will never forget, these are things that will make u smile and laugh later on in life. these are things that will be reminded to layla as she gets older and stories are told...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...