Photobucket

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beyond stressed...

I hope you all enjoyed my previous post...

...it is exactly what I am today.

STRESSED!  Way. Beyond. Stressed.

I am preparing, at the last minute, no doubt, to do a craft show with my friend.  It starts tomorrow.

Yes, I have a full time job.

No, painting is not it.

The Craft Show starts on a Thursday???

Remind me again.  Why did I sign up?

Oh yes.  To sale my art work.  And get more custom orders...

...just so I can stress myself out more!

Exactly what I need....

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Have you ever done this before? I have been thinking I want to set up a booth at our local downtown farmer's market this summer, just one weekend, to see if I can actually sell something. The thought of producing enough stuff to sell stresses me out. I can't wait to read how it goes. GOOD LUCK!!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh girl, you have a lot on your plate! But I know you can do it!! Good luck!

p.s. I like Tiffany's idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...