Photobucket

Thursday, November 19, 2009

8 sides

Before my nasty encounter with that bad cop I had a run in with this morning...




...I was having a delightful commute in to the big city with my precious, smart little girl, if I may say so.  And since it is my blog I can definitely say so!

She impresses me on a daily basis.  Never ceases to amaze me.

Lately when we pass any and every stop sign, Layla shouts, "OCTAGON!" 



I am so proud of her.  And I have Sesame Street to thank!  So, Gracias!



Layla began playing "teacher" and asking mommy last night, "What is this?"  I would respond, "That is a bunny!"  And Layla would say, "Yes.  Very good!" 

My heart just melted. 



After I giggled.  Because that is what I tell her when she gets things right!  So adorable.

But, as if that was not enough.  This morning she said, "Octagon!  Eight sides!" 

I said, "What honey?"  I heard her, but I really wanted to be sure I really heard her!

"Eight sides," she shouted again. 



WOW!  I was impressed! 

"Yes, an octagon has eight sides, baby girl!  I am so proud of you.  You are such a smart cookie!"  was my reply.



Her reply?  Priceless.  "No momma, I not a cookie!!!"  giggle, giggle, giggle

Indeed.  She is a smart little cookie in my book. 



Elmo agrees.

2 comments:

Six divided by two..... said...

too cute. " I not a cookie" . Showing you some bloggy love ... MWAUUUAAAHHH

Melissa said...

Awww! How cute is she! And Smart too!! I am very impressed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...