Photobucket

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome William Wade Dillard

He has arrived. Actually, he arrived on Friday, June 26th. I am a little behind on everything now a days...oops! Let me introduce you all to Wade. He is the first child for my best friend, Nicole and her hubby Gary. And they are head over heels in love with him...

Here is the happy family on delivery day! Nicole did an amazing job, I am so proud of her.
She looks thrilled to finally have him in her arms! Whew...that was hard work, but soooo worth every minute! Right, Nic?
And this picture just melts my heart. How precious is THIS moment? A cherished memory forever etched in her mind, I know. His face screams content!!!!! If he could talk, I know he would say "Ahhhhh..." Wade gave mommy and daddy (and a lot of others) some worry when his heart rate dropped a day after his grand entrance to this world. No worries though. A stint in the NICU proved that he had a healthy, STRONG heart! Atta boy!

Now, let's make a break for it...happy Dillard Family headed home...

Oh happy days!!!! Proud mommy...
He is such a little cutie, who happens to look a lot like....DADDY!!!!
Just look at that tiny, LONG thing! He weighed in at 7lbs. 14 oz. But, he was 21 5/8 inches!!! Basketball star? Maybe? One day. Right now he is just the star of the Dillard Family.
And he knows it...check out the below pic. He is like, "I got this!" LOVE IT!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fabulous! I'm so happy for the Dillard family!

Vanessa said...

So handsome and he looks a lot like daddy. Congratulations Nicole!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...