Photobucket

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"IT" update

IT is still at Day Care ya'll....
In case you don't know what "IT" is...see this post.

Today is Day # 3 with out IT!!! I am beyond thrilled and excited to share a bedtime story from last night. Actually, it is not quite a story, but a quote! From Layla.

We laid down for the night in the "big bed." (I suppose that is my next milestone to tackle.) And Layla rolled over to go to sleep...she rolled back over towards me and uttered...

"Miss Tracey has my paci at Day!" (Day = Day Care in Layla language) And she started laughing!!!! She then rolled back over and went to sleep!
She looked a little something like this...just without - you know - IT!
I don't believe it gets any easier than that ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...