Photobucket

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

For Monica

Today my younger sister, Monica, would have turned 30 years old. Wow.

God has His plans, and His plan did not include me getting to know my sister, Monica. Or any of my family members getting to know her for that matter. My heart aches for my mother. If I just try to wrap my head around losing a baby after carrying he/she for nine months, I can't! And my father too. I know his loss was just as deep!

Happy Birthday Monica!!!! One day I know we will have wonderful conversations. You are, have been and were always loved!!!

I also wanted to say a prayer for my friend, Jana, today. She is having surgery and I pray that God lifts her up into His comforting arms and protects her every step of the way.

1 comment:

Tara said...

You will get to know her, Melissa, just not until you leave this Earth. There is a plan for everything, a reason for everything, and only He knows why he takes our children from us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...