Photobucket

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Be Jammin'!!!

Most of you know I am a sucker for homemade goods. Everything from my art...
Err...I mean, handmade childrens decor - to clothing - to food!!! If it is homemade - I LOVE IT! There is just something about a personal touch that makes it, well, so darn personal!!!
My latest obsession is homemade, well made, clothes. Especially for Layla! And I have found another sewing genius!!! Her name is Meli. No, not me Meli. (Although I do think I am pretty genius myself!) But, Jam Clothing Co. Meli!!!
Here is just one of the many pieces she has created! Can some one say, "SASSY?!?!?"
Maybe Layla can be one of her models one day???
Check out some of her other creations here...
You can purchase one (or two or three, etc., etc...) of her incredibly unique and adorable designs on Etsy or Ebay!
We are in negotiations, but Meli may be working on a little something special for Layla's 2nd birthday party. But, I am not sure I gave her enough time to design it! At any rate - Layla WILL be wearing one of her uber-posh designs very, very soon!
Keep up the awesome work, Meli. I adore it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...