Photobucket

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Peace Love Mom

As some of you know, I am throwing Layla a Peace, Love and Happiness party in August when she will turn TWO years old. (Peace sign - get it?)

Anyway - I am encouraging all party participants, babies, kids and parents alike, to dress in their GROOVIEST attire! It should be a lot of fun...

Only problem so far - I don't have a cool, funky outfit to wear!!!

I think I may have solved that problem today by simply reading the blogs I follow on blogspot! You must check out http://www.peacelovemom.com/

Calling all moms - in case you still need an outfit for our Peace Party - or any reason - head on over and check out the Peace Love Mom website! Fun stuff....

I think I will be wearing this tee!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

umm, yeah, me too, checking it out now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...