Photobucket

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mom's Par-tay!

So, we celebrated my mom's 60th birthday, on Saturday, July 25th at Alamo Cafe in San Antonio! It was a planned surprise party, and although she was on to us, we still managed to surprise her with who was in attendance! Yay for us!!!! It was fun.


Here is a shot of the party spot, before the birthday girl arrived!



Her actual birthday is July 28th - so happy, happy birthday momma!!!!


Here is the birthday girl with my papa!

Mom was all decked out in a cute silk brown and cream polka-dot dress, with sassy green details!

And by the looks of it - you cannot tell Layla was excited to see her Mimi and Popo, but she was! I promise, she adores them. Back to the big surprise factor. She wasn't expecting her old friends to be there, The Barnes' and The Weinheimers'.
Next up was THE BEST table! Ha! It was our table....me, Rich, Layla and Ethan!


And here is Michele, my older sister, visiting with life long friends. Jerry, with her daughter, Karly!
Then there was the cake table. (I knew I sat at the wrong one!) This table belonged to my younger sis, Kimberly, her step son, Marshall, and her good, good friend, Leticia! Leticia arrived back from serving in Iraq just days earlier. We are thrilled to have her back home, and safe. Thanks for your service, Leticia! America appreciates it, I promise.

And here is the party crowd! My older cousins, Jennifer and Markey, with their husbands. And my younger cousins, Justin, Phillip and Aaron! I love all these people SO much and I don't get to see them near enough....
Justin was the BIG surprise of the evening!!! The last time I remember seeing him, I was in high school. And he was all of like, 9 years old, I think. He has grown to be such a handsome young man, well, they all have! They are the best!

Next table up...
Is my cousin, Crystal, the blonde on the far right. And her clan. Mostly. Two twin boys, Seth and Tyler. Two girls, Laura, 16 and Bethany, 5. Her niece, Pueschel and her step son, "it." Just kidding, but check out the 'do! Wow. I couldn't tell you the color of his eyes to save my life.

And here is Paige, with Laney. Laney is my cousin, Jennifer's little girl. Such little monkies, these two?!?!
Another cousin! Gorgeous Morgan, 15, with a friend she brought along for the fun of it!

And here is a picture of The Ham of all Hams! These are two funny guys, I tell ya! John and Jack, respectively.
The man in charge of making sure Alamo Cafe was run smoothly that night, was my best friend, Albert, from high school. We all go way back and he added the perfect touch to the evening. Probably not the best wording there. (Check out his hand! Not the perfect touch!)
The party couldn't have been any better! Mom deserves it all. Suprise parties. Day at the spa. All the special treatment in the world! She does it all for so many of us, and we could never pay her back. Ever.
My mom had a blast and that is all that matters. In my book. Er, blog...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...