Photobucket

Friday, July 24, 2009

Skip Hop on back to school


As I was reading about this adorable birthday party on my good friends blog today...

Read that here...


The gift bags for the party reminded me of a wonderful and affordable backpack that I discovered a few months back.

They are called Zoo Packs by Skip Hop. Visit the website here...


I plan on purchasing one of these for Layla when she moves on to her next BIG classroom at Day Care! Because although she is turning into a BIG girl, she is still quite small, obviously. She is only going to be two years old soon!!! But, these backpacks are made just for little people.

And although they make a very pink mouse zoo pack, I am going to opt for the doggie zoo pack, because Layla loves doggies and this is just too irresistible to pass up....


Am I right? And for just $20.00 - you can't beat that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...