Photobucket

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meeting Wade

I was so excited to meet my best friends little boy, Wade, for the first time this weekend!!! He was a day shy of being exactly one month old when I met him. Not too shabby, Aunt Mel.

I am still waiting to be personally introduced to another friends little boy who was born over 7 weeks ago...Boooo! On that.

But, Wade totally fulfilled all my newborn baby desires!!! He is such a itty bitty thing and looks just like his daddy! Just look at that little man....so, so sweet!
And Nicole is such a doting and awesome mommy...she just seems to be at complete ease with him in her arms!
I know Nicole will probably hate me for posting this. (Not to mention Gary, her hubby!)

But I found this picture so calming and peaceful, and downright beautiful. (And there are no censors required, so I think I am safe!)

UPDATE: With all due respect, the beautiful picture was removed at the request of the baby's mommy and daddy!
There is nothing quite like the moment shared between mommy and baby while feeding!

Mr. Wade is having a little bit of a rough start to his life, as he was diagnosed with acid reflux. Ouch! No fun. Poor baby. We all know how bad heart burn can be, so imagine that times 10!
Mommy and daddy are doing all they can to ensure he remains a comfortable and happy little baby boy! And I think they are doing a stupendous job!!!!

See you next visit guys!!! We love you....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...