Photobucket

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ethan = Teenager

I am still having a difficult time comprehending that my little baby boy nephew, Ethan, turned 13 years old yesterday!!! THIRTEEN, people!

Happy Birthday Ethan! I wish you all the future success. I know you will grow up to be a fantastic, good natured man who will provide a lot of great things to this world! I am excited to see it happen. How handsome is he? My little E!
He spent the majority of his summer in New Mexico with my parents at their New Mexico vacation home. I heard he had a blast with all of the boys in the neighborhood. And his family. They had quite a few visitors while they were in town, but no one compares to Christian. That is Ethan compadre. Here they are taking in some of the sights of New Mexico.

Here's to you birthday (July 11th) boy!!! We love you tons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...