Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009

Vacation Friday - San Antonio

So this Vacation Friday post is later than usual, but it is Friday night, none the less.

I am having so many technical difficulties with my comment box, I am going insane trying to fix it!  I suppose I should just hire someone at this point...sigh.

In stead of getting really exotic or far, far away, I am going to highlight my hometown of San Antonio, Texas today!  I am going to give you my highlights and recomendations to show you about town, but to learn more of what this historic city has to offer, visit here!

I would suggest staying in the gorgeous, romantic La Mansion Del Rio, right off of the famous San Antonio River Walk...
Or the La Cantera Westin Resort.
Eat at the top of Tower Of Americas...
Or dare to face off with the BEST, cheesiest, tastiest hamburger EVER!!!! Chris Madrids...
Just check out their cheesburgers....
The Riverwalk is a must - I adore it.  It is a great atmosphere!
My favorite is during Christmas Time and the Parade of Lights!!!  Gorgeous...
Be sure to visit El Mercado...the Market Square.
And the Alamo, of course!
If you are lucky enough to catch a Spurs game, do it!!!  Go Spurs Go!!!
Fiesta Texas provides tons of fun for kids and adults alike...
...and we have Sea World too!  (Lucky us!)
There is so much culture and history throughout this south central Texas city that I am sure you and your family would enjoy and embrace!  Come on down and visit ya'll!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...