Photobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I envy Christie Chase

If you live in Houston, or anywhere for that matter - and haven't heard of Christie Chase, consider that history!

http://christiechase.blogspot.com/

She is an incredibly talented DIY-er! I wish I was more DIY oriented. Actually, I MUST become a DIY-er due to the times, I suppose. And I am just drawn to her blog. I log on every morning to see if she has posted anything new. And she never disappoints.

She was the inspiration behind my previous post of the modern day silhouette project. That was totally picked from Christie's blog! I adore that. Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? I hope so Christie....

I just inherited two vintage pieces of furniture from my grandmother. Although I am too chicken to start refurbishing them...I can't make up my mind on what I would like to do to.

One is a vanity that I have adored since I was all of, I don't know, maybe, four years old!?!

And the other piece is a dresser desk.

No doubt I will peruse her blog before I make a decision on the make overs! She is so savvy with many neat ideas. And she makes is easy. Or so I think. I guess I will find out once I start my transitions from old vintage pieces to modern vintage!

Thanks for all the inspiration Christie!

1 comment:

Christie Chase said...

you're too sweet! Your comments have made me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...