Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Official Start to Vacation Friday


As I stated last Friday when we visited Greece...I am going to start a weekly Vacation Friday posting! This way I can *visit* these far away places without spending a dime...

Today we are jetting off to...a place I have always dreamed about...Jamaica, mon!

Situated in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica is south of Cuba and west of Haiti. A small island, only 145 miles long and 50 miles wide. Surrounded by beautiful blue crystal water!

See those two chairs...those are for us!
And no worries, mon! If it gets too hot, I have reserved this little cabana for us just in case!
I don't know about you, but I wanna go see the land! Experience the culture. Of course, we have to do some local shopping! And eat some jerk chicken, no doubt!Now, I am tuckered out...shall we turn in for the evening?!? Follow me to our home away from home! It is just a short drive up the beach...here we are!
Let's take a ride in the glass bottom boats and see amazing sea life! But, I do believe my most favorite part of Jamaica would be doing this...
With a couple of these on deck! And although it cannot happen, I would have loved to run into him! See you next week...where would you like to go????

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...