Photobucket

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Color Fun

So, I got this fun idea to do a color quiz after reading this post!

It is a bit different from the elements of style blog color quiz, but fun, none the less! Wanna play with me? It is quick and doesn't take long!

RED 1 A J S
ORANGE 2 B K T
YELLOW 3 C L U
GREEN 4 D M V
BLUE 5 E N W
INDIGO 6 F O X
VIOLET 7 G P Y
ROSE 8 H Q Z
GOLD 9 I R

What's in a name? Would you believe a color energy that's a clue to your personality? Maybe you don't. But some numerologists do, and they base their belief about the relationship between numbers, color, and the alphabet on the theories of Pythagoras, no less. Here's how it works:

Take each letter in your name and find its corresponding number in the guide up top.
Example: M = 4, E = 5, L = 3, I = 9, S = 1, S = 1, A = 1

Add all the numbers, then reduce the total to a single digit.
Melissa = 24, then 2 + 4 = 6 which = INDIGO

NUMEROLOGY KEY TO YOUR COLOR PERSONALITY

Interior designer Ellen Kennon, a color expert with a spiritual bent, analyzes each color personality:

1. RED: The most dominant personality. A visionary and risk-taker: energetic, passionate, tenacious, flamboyant, and courageous.

2. ORANGE: Balanced both mentally and physically. Happy, loyal, takes each day as it comes.

3. YELLOW: Cheerful, charming, magnetic, intelligent, confident, and creative. Somewhat psychic, and enigmatic. A good leader and negotiator.

4. GREEN: The perfect balance between the physical and mental. Grounded, logical, not easily influenced, rarely judgmental. An intensely loyal friend — and has lots of them.

5. BLUE: Optimistic, empathetic, flexible, idealistic, tranquil, patient, devoted. A natural mother.

6. INDIGO: A brilliant old soul who is intuitive, sensitive, impulsive, curious, and ambitious, with a great lust for life.

7. VIOLET: Also an old soul. Intense, cerebral, wise, loving, generous, sentimental, and artistic.

8. ROSE: Main qualities are strength, love, and leadership. Turns visions into realities.

9. GOLD: Radiates love, joy, compassion, and understanding.

How much fun was that!?! I know I enjoyed it and I must say, my description is pretty dead on!

A BRILLIANT OLD SOUL WHO IS INTUITIVE, SENSITIVE, IMPULSIVE, CURIOUS and AMBITIOUS, WITH A GREAT LUST FOR LIFE.

I have always felt like an old soul! And my intuition is something I rely on frequently. You know, that gut feeling?!? We all get it! We should just listen to it more!!! And although I hate to admit it, I am sensitive, and even moreso since becoming a mother. Impulsive! Ha! Just a little bit! I am curious about many, many things in this wonderful life...and I don't think I will be satisfied until I am on top somewhere! How is that for ambitious? That is the Capricorn in me.

And this post wouldn't be complete unless I figured out Layla's and Richard's colors too! Let's see how good this test really is....

Richard = VIOLET: Also an old soul. Intense, cerebral, wise, loving, generous, sentimental, and artistic.

I cannot disagree with any of that...definitely intense and cerebral! HA! Cerebral?!?! I soooo have to use that on him...

Layla = INDIGO: A brilliant old soul who is intuitive, sensitive, impulsive, curious, and ambitious, with a great lust for life.

Just like momma....gotta love it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...