Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Find the Funky

I know I am not alone.

I seem to always be on the hunt for the most funky, unique, different, avant-garde clothes possible for my little one! But, with all the above said, comes mucho dinero! $$$$$

But, I have managed to find some fun, spunky new styles that Layla is sure to be wearing come fall time. Add a bright colored turtleneck and tights to the mix...and wah-lah! Perfectly funky.

Take this for an example.
Only $20.00! This Claesens Polka Dots Funky Green Dress would be darling paired up with a bright pink long sleeve shirt and tights!

And I know what you are thinking with the next selection....fall, not summer!
But, once again! Add a long sleeve (gold or olive green?) shirt and a pair of (brown, navy, gold?) tights and baby girl will be stylin'!

And it is only $28.00 by C'est La Vie - Baby Girls Boho Chic Funky Romper.

The above selections can be found at http://www.polkadotpatch.com/

But, my next choice is from Jo Jo Designs. I am a fan. Layla has worn Jo Jo before, but not quite like this $29.99 number! Adorable.

This Hot Pink and Black 2 piece Floral and Polka Dot Outfit can be purchased at http://www.jojodesigns.com/

Look at my little model wearing Jo Jo last year for her 1st year photo shoot!
Then again, if you want truly unique and one of a kind clothing for your little one, you could always go my favorite route and order handmade! From my friend, Courtney! She made this sassy number below!
For Layla's 2nd year photo shoot! What a difference a year makes, huh???

Fact is, a season makes a difference. So be sure your toddler makes a good impression this fall in a funky design! Happy shopping...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...