Photobucket

Friday, August 21, 2009

Through A Child's Eyes

My good friend, Jen, sent me this Daily Word on Wednesday and it just touched me. Deeply. So, I thought I would share the perspective with you as well.
I am free to live a life of love, joy, and abundance.

A child's imagination has no limits, often surpassing the boundaries adults might have. Children gleefully imagine a polar bear flying in a space ship past a purple moon and on to faraway planets. They joyfully picture themselves as a dancer or scientist or president.
I, too, can exult in the power of imagination, no matter what my age. As a child of God, I can use this gift to create the life of my dreams.
I look beyond the appearance of any boundaries or limitations to claim the love, joy, and abundance that are mine to receive.
I let my imagination soar, lifting me to new heights.

"Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."--Matthew 18:3
So, be more like a child today and let your imagination soar!
The City by Marla Olmstead
Ocean by Marla Olmstead

Marla Olmstead in action...
And to read about the little girl, Marla Olmstead, who created those beautiful pieces of art above...click here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...