Photobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kristen

I have known Kristen since 1988! Hot dog!

She is definitely my oldest friend. Well, not age-wise...she is only 31 today...but you know what I mean, right? Out of all of my friends, I have known her the longest time! Whew...glad we got that straightened out.


Kristen is one of the most giving, thoughtful, lovable, funny, silly friends I have. She lives in San Antonio, and I don't get to see her near as often as I would like, but it is what it is.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder, I suppose.

Here's to you, Kris! Happy birthday, little one. I hope you receive everything your heart desires today! (But, I know you won't because I am in Houston, not San Antonio...) A girl can wish...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...