Photobucket

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Face Full 'O Cake

So here is our birthday girl - princess style!!! Actually, it would be cheeeese-style, with a tiara on! We (me, Layla and daddy) had a small home celebration to honor Layla's 2 years of life!



We played around outside for a bit, as that is one of Layla's favorite things to do! And we practiced making our # 2 with our fingers...Take 1...(no, that is what you were last year, babe!)


Now, that is a little better...she is getting there. With a little more practice, she will have this #2 thing down by the time she is 3, no doubt.


Oh no!!! Don't take the tiara off, baby girl....mommy isn't finished snapping pictures!

Well, I guess it is okay, as long as she look this cute!!!

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you...

Holy cow that flame is biiiiigggggg, Happy birthday to you!!!

And with one strong blow, out went the candle! Atta girl!

And without any direction at all, FACE PLANT!!!!!! Look, ma - no hands!!!!!!

Oops...you mean I wasn't suppose to do that???

But of course you were baby girl!!! It is YOUR birthday and you can DO what you want to!

Well, except sneaking cake to Sammie!!! These two are quite a duo...

Time for birthday present! Some one looks anxious and excited....

A new baby doll! She is now the mother of FIVE. Lord help her, I know I couldn't do it!

But, she handles them all so gently and has the patience of, well, a 2 year old! Ha!

I am not sure what we got ourselves into with THIS baby. And I don't know what is different on THIS baby compared to the others, but she has woken up both nights since receiving her new baby doll, screaming out, sounding a bit terrified, I might add, "Baaaaaby! I want my baby!"

Nothing will calm her down!

Other than, going downstairs, locating her baby and laying her down by her.

Then she lulls back off to sleep...her motherly insincts, I suppose.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Meli she is so beautiful! Congrats to you for two years down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...