Photobucket

Monday, August 3, 2009

I see a bumble bee

Not only is Layla turning 2 years *old* tomorrow, but today she joined a new classroom at Day Care and is officially a BUMBLE BEE!!!

I have to admit. I am kinda sad. Sad because these past two years have flown by, but happy to see my little girl thriving. Oh so happy, indeed. And in the same breath, I can say, although the years have flown by, it has also felt every second of two years!!!! It has been hard, at times. I cannot tell a lie. Actually, I can, but not in this instance. But those hard times are worth the wonderful, beautiful details Layla brings to our world.
Day Care has proven to be so beneficial to Layla. As hard as it was for me to drop her in the hands of perfect strangers when she was so tiny, I see what the Academy has instilled in her already. She is already blossoming into a little independent person.

In her short two years of a Day Care filled life, Layla has been...

First a Little Angel (6 weeks - 10 months)
Second a Pooh Bear (10 months - 17 months)
Third a Tweety Bird (17 months - 23 months)

Forth a Grass Hopper (23 months - 24 months)
And now a Bumble Bee!


As you can see...Layla really took into consideration her Grass Hopper status. She jumped on to the next level before I could really focus. And surpassed some of her classmates that are even older than she! I was hesitant on why they were moving Layla up before some of the larger, older kids, but it is due to her rapid development. I suppose I shouldn't fight that!

My baby is growing up! And that. Is life, my friends.

Enjoy every hard second, before they are GONE...and don't blink! You will miss something.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...