Photobucket

Friday, September 18, 2009

Zoo Fun

We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting the pictures!  Bad, bad mommy!  I am just gonna let the pics speak for themselves....

This is Miss Thang arriving at the zoo and then promptly advising me to place her in her stroller.


Layla with good friend, Addison.  Checking out their monkey friends!


There is quite the story to go along with these cute little guys...

Specifically, him in the window!  But, I will refrain and just say monkeys really do fling their own poo!  Ewww!

These things were massive.  HUGE!  Texas Longhorns ain't got nothin' on these babies!


Proof we were there!

This is basically where she stayed the entire day...and hey!  I am NOT complaining.  Better than chasing her around the entire zoo!  Yes, indeed.


Occasionally she would grab Addison's hand and take off exploring!

All while, stopping to say Cheerio!


How adorable are they!?!?!

And this is when I knew she was about ready to go...could care less!

About this cute little guy.


And the forced smile.  Yep, definitely time to go...

...ride the train!  Oh boy!  Both of the girls adore trains.

In case you couldn't tell by the smiles on their faces!

And as Layla would say, this is Corny!  (Courtney) 
Addison's and Mr. Cameron's mommy and my good friend!

And you cannot tell - but I can!  Layla is whooped! 

What a fun day at the zoo!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...