Photobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Now my Juny

I received tragic news today that a dear childhood friend that I have known and kept in touch with for 20 years was brutally murdered today.  I am in shock.  I am sad.  And the tears are endless.  I miss him already.  And his girlfriend of many years whom I also grew up with and have known for 25 years - my heart breaks for her and the pain and unconceivable shock she must be going through.

A San Antonio woman makes a horrible discovery after entering her sister's house on the city's northeast side Thursday afternoon. She opens the door at a duplex on Maverick Bluff only to find her sister's boyfriend murdered. The 31-year-old man was laying on the ground with a bullet to the back of his head. Investigators say the man's girlfriend grew concerned when he was not answering his phone and asked her sister to check on him. Investigators found other signs of foul play inside the house. They say furniture was knocked over and there were other signs of struggle. Police say no one witnessed the crime. They did not find drugs in the house and don't suspect anything was taken. At this point, they have no description on the man's killer.


Posted by: Jessica Toumani


Myself and Richard are truly heartbroken and wondering what could be next?  This year has been trying to say the least.  With many deaths throughout both sides of our families.

We will miss you tremendously, June Bug, and will be sure to take care of Karen and keep your memory alive forever.  We will aways cherish and recall your infectious laugh and beaming smile.  You had the ability to lift up anyone's spirit with your always positive attitude and friendly hugs.  You just had a way.  A special way.  One that only comes around every once in a while.  We are so blessed Layla was able to know you.  And Sake.  And your gorgeous Karen.  She loved you all oh so much and we will be sure she always will know you for the one of a kind friend you are. 

Our hearts are aching over our loss, but especially that of your families.  They will remain in our prayers and thoughts in abundance!  May you Rest in peace in God's Glorious Mansion in Heaven.  Until we meet again...our precious soul we lost much too early.



To live in the hearts we leave behind is not to die.



-Thomas Campbell

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Meli, I am so sorry. I will pray he's in a better place and in peace.

melifaif said...

Thank you V, that means a lot! I am numb and empty. 2009 could end tomorrow and I would be glad. This year has been tragic and tiresome...

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to get that pic off my head ever since I seen it. It replays over and over in my head and I can't believe my brother was the one in that clip. A day I will never forget. Thank you and Richard for all te wonderful years of friendship. Juny LOVED you guys deeply and was crazy about his red culrs...LAYLA! ((Big Hugs Melissa)) Thank you, sweety... God Bless YOU!

melifaif said...

I actually hate that I posted that pic. I guess I did because I was refusing to believe it at first. Mary, please feel free to contact me at melifaif@yahoo.com
I would love to stay in touch with you and your family. And would like to at least give you guys my phone # should you need ANYTHING!!! I love you guys and continue to pray for strength and understanding!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...