Photobucket

Thursday, September 10, 2009

To Honor Them

It is no surprise that tomorrow will commemorate the 8th anniversary since the horror of what we all know as 9/11. 

There is still such a stigma attached to that day, for me personally.  I find myself "working around" that day.  Be it a regular outing.  Going to work.  Scheduling plans.  I always find myself cringing before I say, "How about...ohhh...Friday, September 11th?"  I suppose I always will.  Sad.  But, true.

And there hasn't been a year that has passed where I don't wear red or white or blue on that day!  Or all three for that matter.  And no doubt, it will be the same for tomorrow.

With that in mind, I went on a search to find the cutest, most unique, but more importantly, the most patriotic outfits for our little ones.  Here is what made it to the top of my list!

You can purchase this patriotic peace onesie here.

And this adorable little get up right here!


Just about fell over in my chair when I came across this!

Just love this!


And let's hear it for me for one second?!?!  *golf claps*  I am usually all about little girl clothes, but I posted baby boy stuff first!  HA!  Take that.  Girls clothing is always plentiful....so I will just choose one outfit that - if I could pick ANY outfit - this would be it!

Never Forget.

1 comment:

Yakini said...

Those little patriotic outfits are really sweet. :-) I wish I'd had one to send Chase to day care in yesterday.

I am the same one - I always reference the date with a tinge of sadness/hesitation in my voice. And I agree, it will likely always be that way.

Nice post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...