Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hello Sprout Shell

Let me introduce you to the SPROUT SHELL!

This handy little fabric contraption is the next best thing to sliced bread!  Ha!  Well, not really.  But, I couldn't help myself because I am so giddy over this new find!  I know of at least three family members or friends that are all expecting, and now they can know what to expect from me! 

Here is what the website has to say about this neat little thing-a-ma-jiggy!
The Sprout Shell is the only infant carrier cover that is multiple products all rolled into one to save parents time, money and space.
Infant Carrier Cover: If you’ve been searching for a convenient, practical way to cover your infant’s carrier, the Sprout Shell is what you’ve been waiting for!
The Sprout Shell’s elastic ensures it will fit over any infant carrier, and its stylish cotton fabric will have you making excuses to go out so you can show it off!
It is compact so you can easily toss it into a diaper bag when you’re on the go and pull it out when the wind picks up, the sun starts to shine or to give a little added protection in public places.

Nursing Cover: When its feeding time, Sprout Shell quickly becomes a nursing cover to give mom and baby a little extra privacy while on the go.


Shopping Cart and a High Chair Cover: As baby grows Sprout Shell’s got you covered for trips to the grocery store or out to eat. Just attach it to the shopping cart or high chair and keep baby protected from all those germs!
The Sprout Shell is available in a variety of fabrics with the perfect amount of stretch to cover any infant carrier. All the fabrics are easy to care for and are machine washable.
This is my favorite fabric:
I cannot even begin to tell you how the Sprout Shell would have simplified my life two years ago!  Instead of:
 
1.  A sling to carry baby in
2.  A breastfeeding sling
3.  A Shopping Cart Cover
4.  A Car Seat Cover
 
I could have had just ONE Sprout Shell!!!!????!!!!  Simply amazing.  And at $40 a pop, they are still very affordable.  Affordable and chic...now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...