Photobucket

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Design Inspiration Found Here

I have a very close friend who is magical when it comes to design!  Her name is Vanessa and she is the power behind Jacquelyn Reese Baby, LLC and One Haute Kid Blog!

If you are ever in need of some inspiration or just want some gorgeous reading for your eyes, you must check out one of her links above!  She is full of clever, fun and unique ideas. 

And, in my opinion, she out did herself recently with what she calls Paper Doll Art.  I call it mah-ve-lous!

I just simply adore THIS!
Visit her blog for step by step directions on how to design your very own unique Paper Doll Art! 

This is a must do in Layla's new BIG GIRL room....perhaps I will design one to hang right next to her vanity dress up table!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...