Photobucket

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Swine Flu Attack!

It is true.  The flu has attacked my family.  Specifically, my 2 year old little one.  That is why I have been M.I.A. again.  This is what type A influenza, aka the Swine Flu, looks like on a 2 year old little girl being rushed to the doctor's office on Monday morning with a 103.4 temperature.


If you notice a cough on your little one, or even yourself, go to the doctor to get checked.  Be proactive.  Don't let the flu get the best of you!!!  And wash, wash, wash your hands people!!!!!  And don't freak out.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OMG I'm so sorry. But look how cute she is while she's sick!! :( Good job spreading the word about awareness! I hope she feels better soon! How are you guys doing now? My prayers are with you!

And if you are interested, I would LOVE to feature your artwork! Let me know your email addy, I'll need to send you some Q and A!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...