Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What puts a smile on my face?


Why a 1954 Airstream Trailer that has been converted into a mobile Cupcake Stand puts a smile on my face.  Dontcha know it?!?! 

Yep, I saw this (and snapped this) little beauty when I was leaving work the other day. 

And then I got jealous.  Which I don't do very often.  And I don't like that feeling.

{insert 3 year old whining here} But, I wanna have a Cupcake Stand in an Airstream Trailer.  Seriously.

Click here to learn more about this fun, clever and witty idea....that I should have thought of.  Damn.  There goes another one. 

3 comments:

bananas. said...

i'll take the airstream...minus the cupcakes. but keep you and your little redhead. just mommy and daughter right? haha!

and yes you'll get a card. daaaang woman you're aggresive...and i like it!

Melissa said...

Mmm...cupcakes!

Nicole said...

Yummy, how fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...