Photobucket

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ornament Exchange Goodies

 
I had a fun time shopping for the Ornaments I gave to Karen....I sure hope she likes these lil guys as much I as I do!!! 






I liked 'em so much I had to name 'em!!!!  BoBo, Fancy and Kindu!!!  Respectively.

And now on to the sweet ornaments I received.  It is funny, actually.  Myself and Karen do not know each other personally...and our blog friendship has only begun.  But, boy I tell ya....this lady KNOWS me!!!!

As they say, the proof is in the puddin'.  And the puddin' is below.

I received these precious Crate and Barrel Ornaments. 




A shaker?  A martini glass?  And a margarita glass?

Seriously...who told on me like that???!!!???!!!  I absolutely adore them.  And they are undoubtedly MINE.  All mine!!!!  

A big thanks goes out to Karen and Shannon for hosting a fun and glorious Exchange!!!  You rock, ladies.  Merry Christmas!!! 
 
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi! Following via the Ornament Exchange! Love the ornaments you gave AND recieved! So cute! Merry Christmas!
Jackie
www.mommyinthebaking.com

Shannon said...

Those are great! I've never seen them before and love Crate and Barrel!

Thanks again for joining us and linking up today! Already excited to co-host again next year!

Shannon

Arianna Belle said...

How fun! They look great! Happy Holidays! :)

-Arianna

p.s. I have a little giveaway over at http://www.ariannabelle.blogspot.com

undomestic mama said...

I love that you named them. And the ones you received are pretty cute too.

... said...

I love the ornaments that you sent AND received. The animals are so cute and colorful and the names are perfect! Did you get a set for yourself? I'm your newest follower from the ornament exchange and would love for you to read my blog too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Totally in love with that elephant. SO cute!

bananas. said...

i need those crate & barell ornaments. STAT. they're so stinkin' cute! and duh i love alcohol!

*D* said...

how cute! i definitely need to participate in something like this next year!

Adrienne said...

i have never seen such cute ornaments. or any alcohol related

Karen At Home Blog said...

I am so glad that you liked the Ornaments! I thought they looked like fun!! Too bad you can't really use them :)

Merry Christmas!

Karen

Diva's Thoughts said...

I really like the ornaments>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...