Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh, baby brownie...

I can barely contain my excitement for this lovely couple below!!!!! 


You see.  They want a baby.  And they deserve a beautiful, healthy baby too. 

And they just got the green light to go down the road of adoption!!!!!!  I am so thrilled for them.  I know this could be a very long road, but I am going to be rooting for them the.whole.way!!!  YAY!!!!

We witness a miracle every time a child enters into life.


But those who make their journey home across time & miles,


growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,


are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us


by God's very own hands.


--- Kristi Larson
{most images via beautyineverything.com}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is like a sensual puzzle, and I just love this LOVELY & AMAZING post! Thanx for comments & for being there in my Wabi & Sabi world!!!

And don't forget this.....

Never worry about the size of your Christian tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.....

Peace & Love

Agneta

Melissa said...

Simply amazing! I don't even know them and I couldn't be more happier for them :)

Summer Athena said...

I love you so much. You touch my heart every day and each day I pray for Layla's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...