Photobucket

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Victoria Secret...you confuse me.

Who else watced the VSFS last night?  Oh, you don't know what VSFS is?  OMG!!!  SMH.  WTF?!?!

VSFS = Victoria Secret Fashion Show.  Only the BIGGEST Fashion Show on Earth.  Sheesh...I am so being sarcastic.  I hope you know this.


At any rate.  I don't usually dabble in the Fashion World, because as much as I like to think I am fashionable...I am in no way a Fashionista.  But, I know what I like.  And I know what I don't like.

So as I am sitting there watching this Fashion Show last night...I am thinking to myself...huh?  I KNOW you cannot go and buy that ish at Victoria Secret.  No way...


For example, take this cute little rain cape.  How much is that?  I want it.  What is the item # online?  Riiiight.  Not gonna happen.

So, I am like.  Okay, get past the big eye candy costumes, look at the bra and the undies.  Bra and undies.  Not hard, right?!  Wrong.  Hard.  Real Hard.

{Do YOU see bra and panties?  Do YOU think that cover up is for sale?  Yeah, me either.}

But.  I tried.  I tried to stay focused on the goods.  I mean, the bra and panties, dirty girl. 

{Girlfriend is wearing a soccer ball!!}

{And she a football field?!  Huh?}

And while I actually enjoyed most of the show.  Definitely great eye candy with gorgeous bodies.  Without a doubt.  Check, and check!  There were also train wreck moments.  I'll get to those in a minute...

Bare with me, because I think I spotted my newest girl crush.  Say hi to Bahati.  Isn't she lovely?


{This get up was one of my favorites on the night.}

Okay, enough of the good stuff.  While I was praying that these girls didn't fall....with their 6 inch stillettos and enormous wings to boot.  It was funny to watch some of them carefully calculate their steps...like this chica with her heavy weights...


And only skinny bitches want hips this wide.  Stupid design.  FAIL. 


And whoever designed these At-The-End-Of-The-Race-Let-Your-Parachute-Out-Wings had a major FAIL!!!!  Girlfriend struggled just to walk.  I tried to find a photo, but I FAILED.  Oh well. 

And Chanel Iman is very lovely and obviously stunning girl young woman....but, she is a little on the scary skinny, skin and bones thin side to be a lingerie model, no?

{Her wings are pretty though.}

I am sorry, bananas, but Katy Perry sounded TERRIBLE.  I know that's your California gurl and all...but, YIKES!!!  I was just wishing she was lip syncing instead.  Victoria Secret got in on the horrible sound and actually DID edit over her horrendous live tunes. 


So, that about wraps this up.  Peace.


6 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL yep - exactly what I was thinking.

And my girl crush - Adriana Lima...so beautiful and she had a baby. What gives?!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Meli Girl, you so crack me up! I only watched about 15mins, I had to work, but I am hearing you on a few things!
Your fave was my fave, oh were so cool, ah ha ha!
Great post!
love ya
gi gi

Nikosmommy said...

Husband and I tuned in for the show (he loved it)...I liked most of it, but the sports themed bit was lame-o. The girls are of course amazing, but Chanel Iman is totally too young/not womanly enough IMO.
Alessandra and Adriana are my faves still....

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Haha...loved reading your post! This was the first year I actually watched the VSFS...and I was thinking some of the same things you wrote. I guess the fun of it is just all the visual imagery :) I loved the glitter on the runway...and of course the different WINGS!!!

New follower here.

XOXO

Michelle
www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Betsey said...

haha i love this post! I didn't watch the show, but i've never been a big fan of vsfs becuase of what you said -- they show things you can't even buy! I hate how they cover up the stuff they actually sell with even cuter stuff I'll never ever be able to find anywhere!

Tiffany said...

hahahahah! This post had me rollin'. Totally spot on, though. VS has gotten too far from their bra and panty roots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...