Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And a yo, ho, ho...I'm hittin' the road!!!

That's right folks!  'Tis time to hit the road and visit with family and friends in San Antonio. 

{image via}

While I found myself at a bit of a crossroads this year, the love and support I received from my bloggy friends made all the difference in the world.  I love and appreciate you all more than you know.  You helped me make it through another pretty rough (but, blessed) year.  And I thank you.

I pray you all have a safe and lovely Christmas with those you love. 

I am signing off for now and will see you on the other side.  Of Christmas. 

That's right.  I will be back before New Years' to share all of our Christmas fun.  Hope to see you then. 

{image via}

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

Woot, Woot!! Merry Christmas pretty lady. Lots of love to you and yours!!

Unknown said...

Have a terrific Christmas!!!
♥ you!!

coolkids said...

Have a merry christmas! thecoolkidsblog.com

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas! Much love this Christmas to you & your little lady :)

Ashley said...

Hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS with your family and a safe trip! God bless you :)

Nicole said...

I hope your family has a wonderful Christmas!

undomestic mama said...

Merry Christmas pretty lady! Hope it's amazing!

bananas. said...

merry christmas woman!!!

sending you and the fam lots of love!

xoxo...m

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Merry Merry Christmas Meli Girl!
I hope you and your fam had a most wonderful time
together!
I can't wait to hear and see all about!
I am so glad you stayed with us!
I love this blog of yours and you of course!
Lots of love
gi gi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...