Photobucket

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I need a book...

It is so strange for those four words to be uttered out of MY mouth. 

I have never been a big reader.  Ever.  But, I picked up Eat, Pray, Love last year and just loved it.  I then picked up the follow up book to that...and have read only about 60 pages.  About 5 months ago.  I have not picked it up since.  Probably because it has something to do with marriage.  And...let's just say, that is not my forte.  Ha!

Anyway.  I am finding myself looking at online book stores!?!  For a new book.

There are so many!!!  Who knew?!?

So, I would really appreciate any good advice on a great - INSPIRATIONAL - book to read this holiday. 

Come on ladies....what book should I pick up or put on my wish list? 

5 comments:

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Hey Girl! I go in spurts with reading! In high school I was addicted to Historical Romance novels, ya know with Fabio on the cover, ah ha ha!
Anyway, I just got done reading the Shack, by (can't remember, it is on a recent post tho')
It was a little painful at first, but It is really good! It made me feel closer to God!
Hope you are having a great day!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my girls ;)
love ya
G

zoe.k. said...

see if you can find the english version of Maurice Attia books. amazing noir literature. I have one more to read out of the three!

Ashley said...

Have you read The Secret or The Power? Awesome books! Seriously :)

bananas. said...

i'm not into inspirational or therapuetic books. eat pray love was my only exception. so i can't make any recs but i'm sure you'll find something.

Nikosmommy said...

I just finished reading "The Help"...super huge best seller right now. Not really "inspirational" but a good entertaining read!!! My book club loved it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...