Photobucket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday - My Art Continued...



It has been awhile since I participated in a P&G Thursday, so I thinks its about time for another.  I am hoping by putting this out there, it will light a fire under my a** to get this finished!!!

This being a toddler table I am re-doing for my mini-me to put in her bedroom.

Toddler table re-do began in July.  I know, that is sad. 

I wish I could find the before pic because it certainly is a great re-do start...

Picture primary colors where my new colors are.  Green, red, blue, yellow.  Now is Lime green, hot pink, turquoise and purple! 

{Sorry for the poor lighting, my work space is in the garage.}

{DREAM}

{CREATE}

{BELIEVE}

{ACHIEVE}

That is my new motto.  That.  And....

{RELAX}

{By Rhonna}

::


 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute!!!

Tiffany said...

*Gasp* Love it, love it! Great colors, great message, fun, fun art project. I need a toddler table! Also...we are foot tattoo buddies :)

Nicole said...

Awesome!

Summer Athena said...

you are so talented, did you know that??????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...