Photobucket

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lake Travis with my girls!

I am signing off for the weekend, my loves.  I am actually getting a FULL weekend OFF!!!!  No babe.  Although I will miss her incredibly!  No other babe.  Won't miss him as much.  I kid, I kid.  Kinda.

I will be heading to Lake Travis to stay at The Island. 

This is my third visit and I am very much looking forward to...

1.  Time with my girlies! 

{image via}

2.  The a-a-a-a-alcohol!

{image via}

3.  The Sun, The Sky, The Water and Tying Off

{image via}

{image via Lake Travis weekend 2007}

On another, more important and very important note.  My daddy is going into the hospital on Monday for an angiogram, and we would really appreciate your continued happy thoughts and uplifting prayers!

{image via}

2 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Hey girl...Email me...You are the winner of the umbrellas and pillows from oconut!

verodoula(at)yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Have fun, darling.

LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...