Photobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Music

Music is such an important part of my life. 

Music helps me cope.

Music conforms to you.  Your life.

Music can comfort. 

Music can make you bleed. 

Music happened to me yesterday. 


That specific song happened to me yesterday....shortly after I found out my dad will have to have this procedure very soon. 

These specific lyrics broke me. 
 
I wonder how's it going to be

When it goes down
How's it going to be
When you're not around
How's it going to be

Third Eye Blind - How's It Going To Be

I don't like to let myself break. aka CRY. But, I did.  Yesterday. 

Please pray for my daddy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It's amazing how cathardic music can be. Soothing.

Oh Melissa, I'm sorry about your Daddy. I pray & send all my hope & thoughts to you and your family.

bananas. said...

it's okay to cry, honey. sometimes you just gotta...specially after listening to music that says what your heart feels.

thinking good thoughts for you and your family. hope everything goes well.

xoxo.

*D* said...

my prayers are with you and your family. be thankful they caught this early. my dad wasn't so lucky and had a TIA (mini stroke) 2 months ago. he's still in the hospital right now. prayer does work and is what has help me stay strong through everything. and it is ok to cry, it's hard trying to be strong all the time. stay optimistic :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...