Photobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

a 1st for Valerie

Our good friend from San Antonio, Mark, and family invited us over for his little girl Valerie's 1st birthday.  And it was one major pink 1st birthday!!!

There is the birthday girl with daddy.  So sweet...


Again, we were blessed with gorgeous weather.  We are taking it all in before the HOT Houston summer is upon us.  Soon, folks.  Very, very soon...


Of course, Layla was quick to make friends with the first dog she sees...that's Nature's Girl!


I just adore Layla's silhouette...need to use this picture for one of those cool DIY'ers...note to self...


She ready!  Who is up for a game of soccer???


Oh, nevermind.  She found the FunYun's.  Girlfriend LOVES some FunYun's.


Birthday girl getting serenaded by abuelito via the accordion...oh so lovely. 


And my baby girls FIRST SWING at a Pinata!!!!  And a beautiful pinata it was. 


The highlight of the party was when I asked a lady about her Sony camera.  A nice one.  With a lens you move.  Focus, whatever.  Yeah, she was awesome.  I want to learn photography.  And she just handed it off and I practiced all day.  I loved it...so much.  I am kinda obsessed.  My mom is going to invest in a nice camera for me...which leads me to my next post....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...