Photobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth (Week) - Up In Smoke!

Since Earth Day is fast approaching, I am going to try and post at least once a day about something that can help save the Earth.  Or at least keeping it cleaner.  Earth Day is Thursday, April 22nd....make sure you wear your green!!!!

I just love the first item up!  I came across it and did not know what exactly it was....hmmmm.....a little digging.  And here you have it!

Kenji Miyazaki's EAT wallet for Erect helps keep the environment clean by providing portable storage space for your cigarette butts until you can dispose of them permanently in a garbage can. 
{via and via}

I just love, love, LOVE this!  I do not smoke, but let's face it.  There are A LOT of closet smokers still around, and some don't get a poop (that's for you MODG!) and do it in your face.  Hey!  To each their own.  As long as they are not throwing it out on the streets.  Or blowing it in my face. 

Use an EAT wallet!

But, for your health folks....stop smoking! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wish I knew some smokers so I could give them these. So hot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...