Photobucket

Thursday, April 8, 2010

we need prayers

{image via}

As it turns out, my daddy has had a stroke.  He is recovering now, and does not have major damage, although he is still numb on his left side of his face.  He has 60-79% blockage of his right carotid artery.  Nice variance, huh?  He is on blood thinners and will visit with the cardiologist in about two weeks to evaluate if surgery would be beneficial. 

I am asking you all to continue to pray for my pops.  I love this man more than life and I need him around a whole lot longer.  Thanks. 
{That's my pops with my Layla!}

3 comments:

Summer Athena said...

i am praying pretty lady. i am. this sh*t is so hard.

xo

Tiffany said...

Mel, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I've been there, more than once. Your family is in my prayers.

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh so sorry Mel to hear about your Dad. I am sending some prayers your way right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...