Photobucket

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wishful Wednesday - Charity


'I wish' ....
I had never-ending funds to donate to a charity and it would be
donated to Cancer Research

This is a very dear cause to me personally.  My grandmother has beaten numerous cancers on too many instances I care to speak on.  But, cancer sucks.  I know that.  It takes far too many lives and I wish more research could be done so we can learn how to fight and beat this disease...at all times. 


And this little girl, Layla Grace, was just taken from us too soon, and I wish more could be done to educate parents and people about the simple urine test that can be conducted to detect Nueroblastoma.

So.  That is what I would do if I was stinkin', filthy rich.  IF.  I said IF!  A girl can dream.  And I will. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so nice. If I were rich, I would donate too.

LOVE!

Courtney Dawn said...

Hey Mel!
go right ahead and post it on your blog :) I don't mind! I love that you are working on cancer charities. Little Layla made me sad...she was just too precious for this world I guess...

♥ sarah said...

great charity! i totally agree! cute blog! your little girl is adorable! xoxo

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Good for you for speaking out about a noble cause! I lost both my grandfathers to cancer...it's a such a scary thing. Thanks for keeping me hopeful! xoxo katie

bananas. said...

i wish that too!

i am just as passionate about cancer research as i am shoes.

i lost my younger brother to cancer so it's very dear to my heart.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I couldn't agree more. Cancer is AWFUL and a cure would be beyond life changing for the world!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...